Samstag, Dezember 26, 2015

Joe Jackson - The Verdict

Joe Jackson - The Verdict


Body and Soul is an album by Joe Jackson, released in March 1984. The album was Jackson's seventh studio album. In the UK it peaked at No. 14. The tracks are a mix of pop and jazz and salsa, showcasing the U.S. No. 15 hit single "You Can't Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)". In a nod to its jazz standards influence, the cover art imitated that of the album Sonny Rollins, Vol. 2. The album was a modest commercial success. At the end of the associated world tour in July 1984, Jackson took a lengthy break. The tour had been, he later wrote, "the hardest I ever did; it came too soon after the last one, and by the end of it I was so burned out I swore I'd never tour again".


From the 1984 album Body and Soul. Uploaded because I couldn't find it online. I do not own the copyright for this song.

Bass - Graham Maby
Guitar - Vinnie Zumo
Drums - Gary Bourke
Vocals, Piano, Saxophone - Joe Jackson
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This