Mittwoch, Mai 04, 2016

Charlotte Carpenter - Am I Alone in This?

Charlotte Carpenter - Am I Alone in This?


British singer-songwriter Charlotte Carpenter is set to release her ‘How Are We Ever To Know’ EP this June 10th via her own label, Let It Go Records. She’s sharing the dark and soulful opening track, ‘Am I Alone In This?’.

“This song was the beginning of a journey; a first glimpse of a relationship where cracks and strains were beginning show,” Charlotte reveals. “I was very much inside my own head, I was too scared to voice my worries, doubts and fears and it left me feeling lonely and isolated. I was frustrated with myself for not being brave enough to speak up.”

Discussing the EP as a whole, Charlotte had this to day: “This EP is chronological of what happened during the demise of my first serious relationship. Each track expresses a different shade, colour or feeling right from before the break up happened to months after.


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This