Freitag, Februar 09, 2018

Miss wei – Bury

Miss wei – Bury
Miss wei performs "Bury" live at 花/ 卵/ 星, hanathecosmos . Recorded 19/12/17.

Audio: 方博聖 Patrick Moore
Cameras: 邱彥銘 Yen Ming Chiu/ 李大冠 Da Guan Lee
Director: 邱彥銘 Yen Ming Chiu
服飾協力: Converse Taiwan

Lyrics:
I’m gonna bury all So I can pretend that I don’t care at all I’m gonna wash my clothes So I won’t get crushed Don’t carry me in your luggage That could be too full You just need to walk through the road that you want to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll try to find my way to go I’ll arrive at a destination and you will come to me And we hug
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This